V2.2 is now out! This is a huge update where a lot of things have changed, so read on to learn more!
- Home Points reduced by duplicates or stacks
- Ranking split by version
- More items released
- NPC items locked, NPC variations released
- See uncollected items in the Catalogue. Old Zodiac sold in shops
- New nav menu
- If <13(COPPA)/<18(GDPR), close age check to play Child-Friendly mode (No online interaction or ID, no secure/restore, some age-related items hidden, no notifications). Else, clear age check to play in Online mode (No change in gameplay)
- Bug fixes. If you see more, tell us
Full details about HPS V2.2
1. ☝️Home Points will be reduced if there are too many duplicates in each house or too many stacks in the same location in each room. ♨ Please decorate your rooms nicely to rank higher on Rankings. Everyone's points will be affected!
2. Leaderboard is now split by version. Those on v2.2.0 will be on a different leaderboard than before. 💯
💟Game content updates 💟
1. New releases:
1.1. 🆕Most costumes in Catalogue are now released: School, Safari, Lyrical, Kisses, Venus, Free Hugs, Cherry Blossoms, Yellow Rose, Carnation, Pink Carnation, Fireworks, Movies, TV, Camera, Masquerade, Aurora, Rainy, Rich Bling, St Patrick, …
1.2. 🆕More food sold in shops: Jajangmyeon, Chrysanthemum Jelly, Pumpkin Pie, Kagami Mochi, Mooncake, Dumpling, Easter Egg, Banana, Mango, Durian
2. 🔒All NPC deco and original costumes are now locked. NPC costume variations are released
3. 🎉Zodiac sets that were previously released are now sold in shops: Rooster, Dog, Monkey, Pig
4.1 💌You can now see uncollected items in the Catalogue, but you still need to purchase from shop to unlock them.
4.2 🎎Costume tab will show a preview of your character wearing the costume.
4.3 Some NPC costumes sets previously in incorrect sets are also fixed.
4.4 Similar designs previously in Simple set have been expanded out into other sets.
4.5 🎁 Items ordered via catalogue will arrive immediately. Catalogue is also now unlocked when user starts the game (previously, you must reach lv5).
5.1 Menu bar has been updated to avoid problems with notch devices.
5.2 🏠 Now you can find your home from town easily with new “Go home” button.
6.1 Some minor deco and costume bugs have been fixed. If you see more, please report to us.
6.2 Some item names have been updated to be more Child-Friendly
💟You can play the game in "Child-Friendly Mode" and "Online Mode" 💟
👪 If you are under 13 (COPPA rule) or 18 (GDPR rule), close age check and play the game in Child-Friendly mode. If you are over the stipulated ages, finish the age check correctly to play in Online mode.
1. Child-Friendly Mode: No online interaction (including discovering, visiting, following, or being visited by other players, camera photo sharing, leaderboard, social rewards), ID is hidden, secure and restore is disabled, some age-related deco and costumes are hidden, notifications from the game are blocked
2. Online Mode: Same gameplay as before
In the beginning, Happy Pet Story was built for family and friends of all ages to enjoy. Now, we’ve done our best to keep Happy Pet Story a safe environment for children to play and explore, while also retaining and enhancing the original gameplay for our beloved players since 2015.
💭Bugs: Let us know! 💭
As there are many changes made to the game, there might be unexpected bugs which we will look into and fix as quickly as we can. Please report any bugs or crashes to us.