Remote Multiplayer FAQ
About HAPPY REMOTE
This app allows you to play multi-player mode on Happy Tennis and Happy Swordplay for Apple TV. Simply connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV. Supports 2~4 players!
HOW TO PLAY MULTI-PLAYER
Player 1 uses the Apple TV Remote. Player 2~4 should use their iPhone or iPod Touch. Download the "Happy Remote" App on your Apple device and open the app to connect to the game on Apple TV.
CAN I PLAY ON my PHONE?
You can't use the Happy Remote as a stand-alone game; it must be paired with Happy Swordplay or Happy Tennis on Apple TV.
Happy Remote will work on iPhone and iPod devices with iOS 9 and above.
SINGLE mode with phone?
No, you have to use the Apple TV Remote to play single player mode for Happy Tennis and Happy Swordplay (as required by Apple).
CONNECT TO game
- Connect Apple TV to your Wi-Fi network (best with LAN cable).
- Turn on your Apple TV and run Happy Swordplay.
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network that the Apple TV is on.
- Turn on Happy Remote app. Select your Apple TV.
- Make sure that you are connected to the correct Apple TV if you have more than 1 set of Apple TV.
- If your connection is unstable, please turn on Airplane mode in your device before connecting to your Wi-Fi.
- You can also connect your Apple TV to the internet via LAN.
- Please ensure that your router isn't blocking any ports or packets.
CAN I USE APP STORE’S REMOTE APP?
That is not possible. Please use the Happy Remote to connect to the game for multiplayer mode.