Lead / Main Programmer
You would be working on bringing the project's features to life. You should have a solid background in what makes gameplay fun and how to implement those features in an efficient way. You will work on a small collaboration-oriented team where you will be in charge of almost all aspects of programming in the team.
- Work with the team to develop gameplay features and systems
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure features match expectations
- Self-manage programming task schedule updates
- Work with design team to ensure that gameplay systems are used properly
- Check and maintain quality of the codebase for future updates and expansions.
- 3+ years of experience in programming/engineering development
- Shipped 2+ published titles as Lead/Main Programmer for Android or iOS devices.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Experienced in developing and implementing key gameplay systems
- Strong C/C++ development and optimization skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Work well with designers and artists to implement the vision of the game
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of performance/memory constraints of game software required
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages (Lua, Python, Perl)
- Able to take charge of the project, as each team size is usually very small.
If you think you have what it takes, kindly email your CV and cover letter to:
(Try to break this code!)