Happy Tennis FAQ
HOW TO PLAY
Swing the remote to swing your tennis racket. Swing harder to perform a smash. It's also important to time your swings properly!
The game does not follow your actions and swings to the dot, because of technical limitations in the Apple TV Remote in terms of their gyroscope and magnetometer (which, among many things, does not permit the following yet: Allowing your avatar to follow your motion, sensing accurate direction).
There are 3 ways you can pull your moves:
- Trigger normal swings: Just swing left or right, backhand or forehand.
- Specials: If you swing upwards while remote is perpendicular to the ground, the back player lops the ball. The front player will smash.
- Note: If you swing upwards while remote is parallel to the ground, it’s a normal tennis swing.
- Smash: If you swing hard, you can smash.
- Ace Serve: During a serve, if you swing at the correct timing, you can do trigger an ace smash.
- Controlling the ball's direction: To control the direction of the ball, it's based on timing. If you swing too early or too late, there is a chance that you may hit the net or go out of court.
Happy Tennis is currently available exclusively on Apple TV.
I NEED HELP!